Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gosh...yesterday's training made my leg suddenly just cramp first thing in the morning...
Took me quite a long time to reach the M.R.T station cause my leg was killing me, it really felt that my leg could cramp anytime. Besides that... there was an accident at the northern, not sure about the details, but it sure did held up the train for ten minutes...haha... i was slightly late meeting rest as we had a friendly match with Kraji Sec... ...WOW!!!! ...should have seen it man!!!... the match against them was really unfriendly... ... there was once when i wanted to shoot the ball just below the board... a guy from the back just pust me to the front which made me crash unto the pole... thank God i am alright now... hehe... though my shin kind of hurts right now... just hope that the pain would go away before the next training... haha... which is only two days later ... lolx = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home