Friday, January 12, 2007

-RAIN RAIN RAIN
-BUSY BUSY BUSY
-TIRED TIRED TIRED


Haha to think that life's like that the moment school reopen ... lol ... the diagnostic tests really makes everybody have a good start, to study study study for the tests... haha ... one of my resolution for this year is to balance my time between work and play... so far so good ... haha ... struggling ... anyway ... i hope i can keep up with this attitude of concentrating in class and finishing in all my school work ... as i said before ... easier said than done, so i hope that by posting this , i will also act as a reminder for me!... lol ... '' encouragement'' and '' motivation '' two words that will keep me going... hope that i'll be encourage and motivated.

Competition's arriving ... going to train tomorrow ... pray that it doesn't rain, so that i'll be able to train and further improve myself and to play well in the competitions and achieve something that i never achieved before... to anyone who's aspire to achieve something too... ... may u succeed too ... ... ... JIA YOU AHHH!!!!!! ... ...LOLX =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home