Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hahas, not sure if it's just me... But i really find that everyday passes by so quickly... lolx... Nowadays spending most of my time studying and studying~~ Though it's really boring, but i must force myself if i want to make it for the 'O's this year... =X =X


Hmm, think i sick already~~ Guess it's a yearly thing cause every year during April i would fall sick... lolx... My throat's killing me now~~ =( =( Ohno... Guess i wouldn't be able to play any ball games this week cause my thumb was sprained by CY~~ Now it's swollen like a sausuage... =( =(
Hopefully it cures really fast, so that i can play ball during P.E. this week... LOL!!!


Ohya, common test is coming really quickly.. Just want to motivate everyone to study hard for the common test this time round... And that includes myself!!! LOL!!!

JIAYOU !!! JIAYOU!!! =) =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home