Monday, June 16, 2008

Saturday

Woo~~ I'm back!!!... Lolx... okies, finally came back from the retreat!!! Lolx... Had fun and great experience there!!! =) =)

Everything was fine there except for the food which wasn't as scrumptious as I imaged it to be.. But anyway, people in other countries are rioting and killing each other for food.. So I have to be thankful to have food laid on the table.. lolx =) =P =)

Oh yes!! I realised that the more I travel on ferries, the more immune I become to seasickness... lolx, quite elated about that.. lolx.. =) =) =)

Today

Hehe, this few days I've been sleeping super late.. Hahas, still recuperating from the lack of sleep during the retreat( Especially from the last night )... LOL!!!

Hmm, I did my school homework today!!! ( Good boy right? Hahas, self praise~~) but I still left a bit more homework left to do~~ Lolx, very satisfying~~ =) =)

An encouragement for those who have not completed their homework( which includes myself) LOL!!!.. Just do bit by bit everyday and before you know it... ... Homework's done~~ LOL!!! =) =) =)

Realised that I have not been meeting up with my friends since the last day of ISP.. lolx =x =X Hehe, besides going out on thursday( which is like quite long) U guys could plan on going out tomorrow too~~ ( I TURNING INTO A STATUE!!! ) LOL!!!

Think i gonna sleep early today.. Still feeling sleepy even though I woke up at 1pm today.. LOL!!!

Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home