Saturday, June 28, 2008

SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL =X =X

Bye bye holidays~~ =( =(

Welcome to a life of "mugging"~~ Lolx!!!


Today

Hahas, it's my first science tuition today~~ Lolx, went to Chinese Garden Mrt to wait for the teacher to drive us to his place... lolx.. At first he looked and sounded rather strict and impatient, but after chatting and telling us some lame jokes, my opinion towards him changed almost immediately.. LOL!!!

His teachings are like awesome~~ Really gained a lot from today and I look forward to next week's tuition!! ( Hehe, for the very first time I'm so enthusiastic about studies~~ LOL!!!)

After tuition I went to church for practice and then to my uncle's place~~ Lolx. =P

But today's special.. I celebrated both my uncle's belated birthday!!! Lolx... =) =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both
UNCLE LAWRENCE and UNCLE HARRY!!! !!! =) =) =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home