Friday, June 20, 2008

Thursday

Firstly.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIAN HWEE!!! LOL!!! =) =) =)

Hahas, went to Jurong Entertainment Centre Kbox to celebrate Kian Hwee's birthday.. Though I didn't sang as much as the ''Karaoke King'' (Marcus)... But, i still enjoyed myself!!! Lolx!!! =) =)


Today

Woohoo!!! Delighted to say that my room's TIDY!!! Lolx, feel so satisfied~~ =) =) =)

Okies... It's not that I did it willingly or was desperate to clear my room.. But, it's because my sister boyfriend came for dinner.. Lolx, it's my very first time meeting him and I'm glad to know that he's a rather pleasant person~~ (But he made me feel like a shorty)

Hahas, planned to finish part of my homework today.. Unfortunately, I was too busy packing my room~~ =X =X

Guess I'll go library to finished all my homework tomorrow~~ (Hopefully my actions would speak louder, rather than in
words~~) Hahahahahas!!! =X =X =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home