Thursday, June 05, 2008

Woo!!! "Freedom" at last!!! No more ISP!!! Lolx.. =) =)

Got news~~ Mr Cappy has woken up from his six day sleep... lolx!!! ( Sadly he wasn't as handsome as i thought he would be ) =X =X

Hahas, I've have been spending five days since last saturday to complete watching, "The Legend" (Korean show)... lolx!!! A nice show man!!!.. However, the show wasn't that well concluded.. lolx.. =x =x

Ohh yes, my lovely mum drove me to Peninsular yesterday to get a new guitar!!! =) =) Hahas, it's my early birthday present... lolx... So thoughtful of her because she says during my birthday I'll be busy because of prelims and therefore have no time to get it.. LOL!! ThankYouMum!!! =) =) =)

Hahas, feel quite bored staying at home most of the day.. lolx.. Can't wait for my retreat!! But definitely not the ferry ride~~ =X =X =X LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home