Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Friday evening

Went to the school's annual speech day.. Lolx.. though it starts at 5.30pm but we had to report at 4pm... The waiting time for the event to start and end was about 3 hour plus.. And it really takes a whole lot of patience to sit right through the event. =X =X

Hmm, all I can say after attending the speech day is that, ''we reap what we sow''... Lolx, this sounds crappy, but I think it's true because last time when I usually take the bus to school, I would see this person reading MC every morning without fail and then now I see this person receiving a prize because this person has scored a few distinctions.

Well, this has actually inspired me to put in more effort in my school work and studies.. (Although I haven't been putting in ample effort in doing so) But I'll try my best.. Lolx.. A little encouragement for everyone.. JIAYOU !!! and STRIVE FOR THE BEST!!! LOL!!! =) =)

So... After the speech day we all went to catch the movie, ''The Dark Knight'' (Batman). Man~~!! I've waited months for the movie to be screened at the cinemas but I would say this time batman wasn't as trilling as before (Batman Begins), although there was more events in the show, but the stunts and actions were being compromised.. Hopefully the next chapter of Batman would be better and I look forward to it!!! (If there is~~) =X =X

Saturday


Woo~~ After my church ended at 7.30pm... I trained down to Bugis to join Jessica, Keyi, Wailing, Jingyuan, Jianhorng, Marcus, Kokwan, Jingyan and Yiping to have steamboat together. Lolx, they were all so nice because they started eating at 5pm but they waited for me to join them and also stayed with me till i had my fill~~ Feel so loved.. Hahas... =) =) =)


After that we all went to the Singapore River to photo, talk crap, chat and even telling one another's secret~~ HAHAHAHAs!!!! Shhhhhhhhhhh~~~ =X =X =X


Today


Hahas, actually I've nothing to say much about today~~ Lolx, pretty tired after playing basketball with Junjie, Chongyew and the rest.. It's been a long time since I've touch the ball.. Lolx. Kinda miss those times when we all used to have trainings together and even matches~~ Anyways, these memories shall not be forgotten~~ =) =) =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home