Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Saturday

After my tuition, went to church for a practice then to my uncle's place as usual~~ Then guess what? ... ... My whole family attended my sister boyfriend uncle's wake!! It was quite an awkward experience to be present at a situation like mine~~ At least his parents were out-going people~~ Lolx. =) =)

Sunday

Woo~~ Keyi, Jessica and Eline came to my church for a little visit~~ Lolx, my first time playing for the main worship session during the "Youth Sunday" event -- would like to thank them for their support!!! !!! =) =) =)

Later on, we all went, together with Jingyan who joined us later, to "Zhen Fa" Seafood Steamboat Restaurant to eat.. Lolx.. I didn't know that the outlet previously at Marina Bay had shifted to Novena, and transformed into something so high class.. Lolx. I would say the food really rocks!!! lolx! =) =)

After eating, I took the train back to Lot 1 to meet Jian Horng, Kok Wan and the rest to watch, "Wanted"... ... Due to a tummy ache, I was half an hour late for the movie!!! The situation couldn't get any "better" when I realised that though they met at Lot 1.. But.. They were actually going to watch it at Westmall!!! =X =X =X

Thankfully the taxi driver drove swiftly, if not i would have missed more parts of the show.. Phew~~ =X =X

Today

Had a really moody start today. =( =(

Hopefully I have not transfered any of this moodiness to any of my friends and classmates in school. =X =X

Hmm, till now I still don't understand why I have this morose feeling today... =X =X
Anyways, cheer up cheer up!!! =) =) =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home