Monday, July 14, 2008

Saturday

Woo~~ Went to Sentosa to ''enjoy'' ourselves.. Lolx!!! Alright, the reason why I said ''enjoy'' was not because I didn't enjoyed myself, but it's just that it's pretty difficult to think of fun when prelims are just around the corner.. Nevertheless, I still managed to have FUN!!! Lolx!! (abit ironic) =X

We met at 8am
at Macdonald's for breakfast and then headed out for Sentosa.. lolx.. The first thing which we did there was to play volleyball... And... Guess who we played with?... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... We had a game with our school's very own C' division boy's team!!! (Mr Vincent Lee whom I've not seen for a long time was there too~~ =X =X ) And I think we can all guess the outcome of the two matches~~ (Yea~ We were all trashed by the team!!!)

Next, We all did some silly stuffs at the sea.. For example completing with ourselves, who could ''piggy back'' the most number of persons on our back.. Lolx!!! (That was crappy~~) Then.. we all had a sandball fight (similar to a snowball fight).. throwing sandball at each another~~ (Gosh, trust me, you wouldn't want to be shot at from the back especially with your skin being scorched by the sun!! Wooo~~ Excruciating Pain!!! =X =X)

After that, I left Sentosa at 3pm to vivo-city to grab lunch from Sub-Way and straight to church.. Lolx!! (I would say Sub-Way is the best thing the world could provide!!! Lolx!! Yummy~~) =) =) =)

Today

Hmm, not too sure why I feel so tired in school today cause I slept for 12hrs yesterday.. Puzzled~~ =X =X

Gosh, recently I've been slacking in my revision and school work~~ Hope to get back to my mugging mode soon~~ =X =X

JIAYOU!!! JIAYOU!!! =) =) =) =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home