Friday, July 04, 2008

YES!!! I am finally able grabbed the ring!!! !!! WOOHOOOO~~ (Hehe, please don't tell anyone someone helped me up~~ LOL!!! ) =X =X

Woo~~ This week's rather hectic~~ Pretty exhausted~~ =X

Hahas, had lots of fun today!!! !!! My class played the ''hunters & squirrel'' game during the 1 hour long ''Free & easy'' period before the School Bazaar.. Lolx, the bazaar was quite exciting at the beginning but towards the end it became really dry... Guess what some of my classmates and I did to entertain ourselves?

WE PLAYED CATCHING ON THE FIELD!!! LOL!!! Though some of us might think that catching are just for kids, but it's really fun especially if there's nothing to do! Lolx. (Hehe, and I was the last person to be caught during the second game.. Yeah!! ) =) =)

Okies, it's not that I managed to outrun the catchers, but I was just better at hiding~~ LOL!!! After this game of catching I realised that my stamina has plummeted wayyyy low!!! Now I feel really guilty finishing a third of the blueberry yogurt left in the fridge at this late hour of time in the night!!! =X =X

Hmmm, I've been really motivating myself to work even harder from now onwards.. AND.. No more empty promises
~ ( As i have posted my enthusiasm towards studies in my previous post~) Lolx!! =) =)

For my fellow friends, continue to stay focus on target in have set for yourselves and stay motivated!!! We all can do it!!! =P =P

JIAYOU!!! JIAYOU!!! =) =) =) =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home