Monday, August 04, 2008

Hahas, I know I should be doing my revision for english and maybe social studies but I can't help it but to post... ... =X

Saturday

Went to have steamboat near Bugis with... Jingyuan, Rainer, Chongyew, JianHorng, Kokwan, Zhiyang, Eline, Sandy, Jessica, Keyi, Rowena, Wailing, Jingyan, Marcus, Chinyong, Soonbeng, Weehao, Kianhwee, Lipui, Soomin and Yiping... =) =) =)

Had Lots of seafood again~~ And made lots of noise too~~ Then we went to the waterfront I think~~ ( not sure where I went.. but i remembered sitting next to part of the Singapore River.. LOL!!) Everybody went to catch the last train except for JianHorng, Kokwan, Jingyan, Lipui, Keyi, Jessica and me.. Lolx.. =X =X

Accompanied KokWan to the cinemas at Marina Square and then took night rider to Yew Tee to accompany Jessica and Keyi back home and then took a cab home with JianHorng~~

I would to thank everybody!!! My classmates, my clique and best friends for their wishes, gifts and even their company during my birthday celebration!!! (Even though the prelims were just three days away.. Really thank everyone for sacrificing their time to have steamboat) Feel really blissful!!! =) =) =)

Today

Arhhhhh!!! VERY STRESSED up right now... Tomorrow's English paper~~ Man~~ Time passes by really really quickly and the speed increases especially when exams are nearing.. Gosh~~ Okies, I must go and maximise my time now by mugging~~ Lolx!!!

Ohya, for those having prelims tomorrow.. JIAYOU!!! =) =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home