Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hahas, wooo the prelims are over!!! LOL!! Been relaxing for three days already~~ Kinda guilty though, but i still managed to enjoy myself.. Lolx!! =) =)

Hmm, went to my church funfair on sat together with Jingyuan, Soonbeng, Weehao, Jianhorng, Kianhwee and Kokwan in support of my brother's mission trip fund-raiser.. Wow, really thank all of them for coming!! Lolx. =) =)

Had a lot of playing and eating~~ Lolx, although we did not win too many prizes but I would say we had a good time eating~~ Hahahas. =P =)

Since it ended at 3pm and the fireworks only starts later in the night.. We decided to head to cine-leisure to catch a movie.. and.. guess the show we watched?




4 Bia




I would say that it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.. Although I cuddled myself during those really trilling parts of the movie. LOL!!! Other wise we would all be laughing because some parts of the movie was rather hilarious. LOL!!!

After the show, went to Marina Square to meet Marcus, Jessica, Keyi and Jingyan to go to the esplanade to catch the fireworks!!! !!! =) =) Woo~~ It's seriously my very first time watching the fireworks really and i mean really really
up-close.. Lolx, it last for 15mins and it's really beautiful!! It's so nice that I promise that I'll bring my future girlfriend to experience fireworks with me in future!!! =) =) =)

Hahas, i'm going to receive some of my prelim results in a few hours time.. Wish me all the "BEST" LOL!!! =X =P =)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home