Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hmmm, guess where I'm now? ... ... ... ... ... ...



Hahas.. At home of cause!!! LOL!!! Okies~~ (LAME~~) ... ... MAN!!! Yet another wasted day because I've got a gastric flu and high fever... =X. This is the worst ever because I've never let my food go up and down through my body at the same time. =( =( Purely disgusting and torturous.. and.. because of all this I had to sit on the sofa all night till 5am to let the cramp in my stomach go away~~~

So now I'm grounded to stay at home with my thick sweater, track pants and socks, (which looks like i'm going to climb mount everest), until I better, hopefully by tomorrow... ...

Fever, pain go away~~

Please DON'T come another day~~

(Please follow the "rain rain go away" tune..=P) LOL!!!


Goodnight~~~ Off to bed~~ Lolx.. =X


Man!! I dislike afternoon naps~~ =( =(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home