Sunday, October 12, 2008

Monday- 6/10/08
-Officially graduated from BPGHS.
-Took lots of pictures with schoolmates and classmates.
-Enjoyed myself except for the food.. LOL!!!

Today
Waa~~ I'm having short term memory.. Can't really remember how I've been through the week except for the ''Blast furnace'' and the ''Chemical analysis'' still lingering in my head; Hope that it still continue to stay put.. LOL!! =P

Okies, another 15mins or so it would be exactly seven days to my first written paper and three days to my science practical.. Still have lots to memorise~~ Feeling really stressed~~

Anyways, no time to think about all those negative stuffs like, ''If only I'd started to work hard at the beginning of the year,'' but I should just keep focus~~ =)

For those struggling.. Don't Give Up~~ and continue to JIAYOU!!! !!! =) =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home