Sunday, November 23, 2008

I feel really WRONGED~~~~

Played basketball with Marcus, Amos and Chongyew this morning~~ Man!!! I really have nothing to say about those army guys who were playing with us... Because there was this tall, big and strong guy who complaint that I and the rest of us were playing too rough~~ Adding on, that guy still gave us a lecture but nothing went into my head because I was still shock/upset at that moment~~~ =(

Even now I still can't believe that I, someone much smaller in size(at least compared to that guy), could actually make him so pissed... but anyways I'm so thankful that I am slow when it comes to reacting towards a situation(Cool~~ Being blur sure has it's advantages.. LOL!!!).. If not I would told that guy straight away to play netball if he does not want any body contact~~ And... ... Things could get really nasty~~~ =X =X

Okies~~~ Shall leave my confusion/anger/disappointment here and get over with it because I dislike spoiling my mood~~ Lolx.. =) =) Ohyes Chongyew please stop crapping~~ Lolx!! Okies I'm off to church~~~ =) =) =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home