Sunday, November 02, 2008

Woo~~ I finally feel a bit relieved~~~ =)

Friday
Went out for a casual dinner with my family and a ''long time no see'' friend of my parents at pasta mania. The food there was nice, but I think mum's cooking's better~~ Lolx. =P

After that, went to join the rest of my friends at Orchard. Wooo~~ Had a good time crapping and picturing with them. LOL!!! Took NR3 and reached home about 2.30am. =X

Today
Studied Social studies for the whole day today.. Hmm, one subject that I would always ''DREAM'' to study because of my ''INTEREST" in that subject.. But i still survived today all thanks to the motivation received from my friends.. I'm not sure what I'll do without them.. Lolx.. thanks again~~~ =) =) =)

Man~~ I seriously look forward, and I'm sure too that everybody's looking forward to the end of the "O"s.. =) =) Hmm, but until then I must still keep focused because it not the end yet. Lolx.

Continue to JIAYOU all my friends!!! =) =) =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home