Thursday, November 13, 2008

WOOHOO!!! Everybody give me a Hi-Five!!! !!! LOL!!! =) =) =) Yes!!! This is the moment that I've been waiting for!!! =) =)

Managed to survive yesterday's Mt exam.. Lolx, I felt so ''honoured'' with me the only student in a classroom taking the exam with two invigilator taking turns to see if I would cheat with my "Other friends" taking the exam with me(Ok I'm talking crap~~).. And together with the 45mins break(which I don't really appreciate it) in the canteen all alone~~ "Thankyou National geography book; for your company~~" LOL!! =) =)

Hmm, now that the exams are over~~ It means less "bonuses", frequent rides to places by car, ginseng with bird nest, strawberries to keep my stomach from "malfunctioning"..(I would definitely miss my study days.. LOL!!) And It means that I'll would soon be working and spending lots and lots of time with my friends!!! WOOOHOOO!!! =) =)

Planned to go night riding at Old Changi Airport road last night, but it didn't turned out to be successful due to the lack of preparation and because the bicycle shops were all closed by the time we reached East Coast park. Sorry guys for being late~~ =X =X.. But the night spent at Terminal III was indeed enjoyable!!! =) =)

Thought of going for a basketball game this afternoon, but I guess I was too lazy and tired out.. Hmm, I must try not too be lazy if I want to shed off that 6kg now that I'm 79.4kg!!! !!! Further more we'll be going to eat Suki tomorrow I guess~~ OHH save me!!! =X =X =X

Looking forward to tomorrow~~ =) =) =) =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home