Saturday, February 28, 2009


I'm back! Lolx!! =)

Thursday
Finally we went to pulau ubin.. Lolx, our initial plan was to cycle but we ended up hiking due to the rain.. (For more details, refer to wailing's blog.. Lolx) Anyways, Despite the rain, getting lost, getting wet and stepping on really squashy, wobbly and slimy mud.. The time hiking and crapping together out-weighs everything~~ Lolx, an experience unforgettable and especially reliving the OBS memories which I had 3 years ago~~ =) =)

Today
Okies, less blogging goes to show that my life has not been really happening (that's really sad~~) Feel that for the past 2 weeks I've been really struggling about some issues about myself and no matter how optimistic I am, I would still feel really dry~~~ (not that I'm facing any family or friend problems but it's just about me~~) Further more, I feel that I'm changing for the worst because I used to be able to tolerate all types of negativity, but now I would rebuke back which doesn't really sound like Ely.

Anyways, enough of that~~~~ Hmm, at least there's something to be happy about,, which is... ... The weather of course! Lolx!! yeah!! It's now raining almost everyday and I hope it'll continue so that I don't have to on the fan at night cos I dislike artificial wind~~ LOL!!

Okies really tired now~~ Shall say hi to my bed~~~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home