Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Man~~ I've reach to the point where I'm like so down... Almost everyone's working, which means less outing together, which also means less excitement everyday. I'm beginning to feel bored playing dota, which means I'll have nothing to entertain myself when I'm bored at home. SO BORED~~~

Hmm, I'm no longer working.. It's good because I'll have no excuse to neglect studying but it's bad because I won't be able to save up to change my handphone~~ =X =X


Okies, I've started studying the notes which my friend has given me and ''Cool'', I'm still stuck learning the Homeostasis theory of our body.. Gosh~~ Patience~~ Patience~~ =X =X

Anyways~~ Without struggles there won't be success~~ So go go go!!! =) =)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home