Sunday, February 15, 2009

Okies, feeling quite down now~~~ By right I'm supposed to be with my friends now playing pool.. Thanks to my "great" memory, I forgot to bring my keys out; which caused so much complications and that I was also admonished by my parents because of some reasons.. Zzzz.. (Sometimes I really don't get it~~~~) =( =(

Hmm, it's more than a week since I've stopped working and I thought that I would have more time to study; but it seems like I've just been playing and slacking~~~ Gosh, this week has been a really demoralising week for me and I just feel like lying on the bed, covering a pillow over the back of
my head and shutting the world off my head~~~ Man, that would feel good for a second~~ Lolx. =X =X

Leaving this all behind~~~~ It's actually an hour and a half after Valentines day.. And.. Yup, yet another year without a date~~ Lolx!! Okies, I'm not desperate and I think I'll be date-less for a few years more until I think I'm matured enough to date.. Lolx, anyway love is patience.. so true love is worth the wait~~ =) =) =)

Okies, whole system is already shutting down~~~ Hopefully this coming week would be even better!!! =) =) =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home