Sunday, April 12, 2009


Argh~~~~~ I'm in pain~~~~~~~~~~~ =( =( =( Before it happened I never took notice of you but now I've hurt you and I think it's going to be awhile before you recover from that~~~ I'm so soo sooo sorry~~~ If only I have cherished you.. But now it's too late~~~~ =X =X =X


Okies before your mind go wild~~~ I'm actually referring to my ankle which I've sprained yesterday~~~ Gosh the pain was so excruciating that halfway I had to crawl out of the basketball court~~~
Lolx!! Gosh, I just visited a physician today and he concluded that my bone is either fractured or cracked and the healing time would take like a month~~~ =X =X =X


Okies, time flies and I'm starting my orientation tomorrow~~ Woohoo~~~ Finally man~~~ But BOOO~~~ Cos I wouldn't be participating in a whole lot of fun games; just watching them have fun~~ =( =( =( Wish me all the best!! =) =) =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home