Tuesday, October 13, 2009










Say Hi to the newest member of the family~~ Brownie!!

Well my mum was finally convinced to let keep a dog~~ =)

However, keeping a dog really bears great responsibility~~

Imagine.. ..
-Waking up every hour the first night to clean its diarrhea due to environmental change.
-sleeping on the floor with Her because she wouldn't even let me lie on my bed.
-spending lesser time hanging out with friends.

Anyways now she's more stable now.. Good health and knowing where to poo and I no longer have to confine her in the pen overnight and she's free to roam around my room. Relived~~~~ =P


So much about Brownie yea~~ Yup, I would say this 7 weeks of semester break was quite a let down because I didn't managed to do exploring and hiking and many other stuff~~~ =(


Nonetheless, I managed to watch many shows like, "Return of the Condor Heroes" and, " Black and White".. And of cause lots of warcraft~~~ Rarely online msn and wow my E-mails are stacking~~~~

School's starting next week and I think I would really be very busy working twice as hard as I've worked during the last semester because I didn't do very well. Just really average. =X.

Yup, that's all for now~~ Sleepy ~~~ Goodnight~~~ Lolx!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home