Saturday, December 19, 2009

At least a picture a post!! Ion's Christmas tree~~ Gosh I love pixon. =)



Yeah! I'm finally back (Hope nobody misses me.. hahahas) from OTC and I would say that I had a fulfilling experience there~~ =) I finally understand what, 'behind the scenes' of camps really mean. Lolx!

Yup throughout the camp I really meet different kinds of people~~ Friendly, strange, irritating!! Hahas, U name it!!

Moving on, I really feel that this camp really got me thinking~~ It's been a long time since someone of authority has reprimanded me ( the last I recalled was in secondary school where the disciplinary master would always look for me regarding the class behavior/attitude.. etc..) So yup, I was reminded that with my age now I got to start thinking of the consequences of whatever actions i take. =)

Still lots and lots to share but I really find it hard to rmb after a few days have passed.. Don't worry man after FOC (freshman orientation camp) and FOW (freshman orientation workshop) I'll be sure to update ASAP!! =P


Okies so much for the camp yea? Speaking of which; I've seen so many different kind of faces especially when people work under pressure.. 'Blemished' faces.. And I would complacently laugh and say ''Hey that could never be me!!" But today I realised that that could actually be my face. I simply thought that I've got my emotions under controlled. But that's only my wishful thinking~~~

So yup, today after project I'm not sure what really got into me..

-Skipped lunch therefore grouchy?
-Sudden change of practice?
-Lack of sleep?

Believe me I seriously ain't sure.. Gosh~~ I really feel guilty now because I'm not sure if I've stepped on anyone toes in the process.. REALLY REALLY SORRY~~ =X. Anyways I still got that sianzation feeling now and I really hope that tmr it'll all be gone yup. =)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home