Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh yes!! Term test's finally done~~ BIG relieve man! =) Though it was just only a mid semester test, but I actually took it like an exam; studying like way way beyond the time I would sleep. =X

So yup, i think i would fair a low average for this test except for HPI which I clearly know I would flunk it. Because no matter how hard a person put in effort to study last minute, they wouldn't get it so easily unless they're a genius (A definite not ME!!).

That makes it clear that I really and I REALLY REALLY have to mean this time it cos I'm in danger of retaking HPI next semester~~ =X.


Okies, on a
more, "POSITIVE" note it's the "HOLIDAYS"~~~~ Well during this two weeks SHORT of break I'll be .. ..

1.Attending an orientation training camp. (14-17th dec) =X
2.Basic photography lesson. (some date after 17th dec I guess) =)
3.Re-toilet train Brownie. (Whole of this break) =(
4.CSAS group research presentation. (From 21st dec onwards) =(
5.AAP group work. (From 21st dec onwards) =(
6.Birthday Celebrations. =) =)
7.Christmas Dinner. (25th dec) =) =)
8.Fireside Christmas celebration (26th dec) =)

Rating: =( -- 1/10
=X -- 5/10
=) -- 8/10
=) =) -- 100/10


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, relating to the post on why MOTHERS are NUMBER 1 is because my mum bought me a new laptop. =)

Wow, I'm really amazed about how I could use my last laptop for almost a year~~ Was testing Warcraft the other day and I now I understand why my friends keep asking me how I could stand such a lousy graphic card~~ =X

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hectic day today because I was busy swapping rooms with my brother (12-7pm) .. Believe me, we still not completely done shifting our stuffs.

Well the reason to this is because I'm finally going to pass on most of the responsibilities of taking care of Brownie to him. Really thank my bro for helping me cos I really feel very stressed looking after her after she began her adolescence.

Anyways I'll really try to find time to really care for her~~ =)

Gosh since my room is nearest to the front door means no more loud singing and music~~ =( =(



Okies I've got a camp from 14-17 Dec~~ So yup PLEASE DON'T MISS ME!! =) =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home