Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gosh if there's one word to describe how I feel now.. It's gonna be a huge combination of words!! Seriously~~~~

Anyways I'm going through a down period of time now~~
- I haven't been following my schedule
- I'm like lagging way behind all my peers
- Lack in sleep causing my eyes to dry up easily; leads to blurring of contact lens~~
- bank account drying up cause I just can't seem to control how I spend my money


Was stoning in the mrt in my way to music lesson and at my uncle's house eating dinner.. and alot of random things just came flooding my head~~ Was just observing at how some people treat others like some maid; to do stuffs for them just because their tired. etc. Though no one has actually have done it to me before, but just by watching from the background really irks me~~


Another thought was about my life as a student~~ I'm starting to feel really solitary. Because of my tight schedule like almost everyday, I really cannot find time for my friends.. And when i'm at home, everybody's studying and I feel like I'm disturbing them if I chat with them or something~~ Gosh, I wish I could take away my single status (Just a random thought remember~~~)


Okies that's all for now~~ needa rest for a coming hectic day~~ GOODNIGHT!! =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home