Monday, January 11, 2010

Gosh!! Okies I know I shouldn't be posting now at this day and hour~~~ Anyways I think I'm like 'dying'. So much to do but very little time~~~

-Weekends passed by like it was just a day.
-I just fell sick today.
-Tons of things to be done in my schedule book.
-Playing on both Saturday and Sunday so have to practice.
-Tons of Revision for all the upcoming tests.

Stressed! =X

Okies, leaving this all behind.. Ironically I feel reasonably motivated to study! =) Firstly, because I've created my own schedule book to plan the things I'm supposed to cover for the day. At least I wouldn't be so aimless~~ Finally, cause my class got a scolding today for being too slack and other stuffs.. Anyway to summerise, I now know the reality of life and I wanna do better!! =P

Yup that's all for now~~ Chopping back to work~~ =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home