Friday, January 22, 2010

Ohh gosh I can hardly breathe this week man!! And I bet i'll suffocate in the next few weeks~~

Okies test, quiz and more tests.. Though it helps me to be slightly ''consistent'' to study but i'm just so busy with my life. =X. Gosh, I have
even come to a point where quizzes are like life and death situations because I do face a reality, that if I don't buck up.. I'll have to retake that particular module (HPI)~~ =X.

Anyways on a random note again~~ I realised that I would feel really excited when
something different happens in the morning on my way to school~~

EXAMPLE
-Heavy rain
-traffic jam when on the bus.. Etc..

Anyway as long as the event is something different from the one before. LOL!!
Okies though\ i've got lots to update, but I needa SLEEP cos i'm super tired~~

GOODNIGHT!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home