Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OHYA, I forgot to say that Brownie has finally learn to poo and pee properly~~ Way the go Brownie~~~ =)


This is the cute, "come and play me" facial expression.








"Ohh please play with me, I promise I won't play rough ever again~~"








"What don't anyhow catch catch hor, I really playing my rope.. not anyhow bite other stuffs."








" I'm bored~~ "








" Ahhh Come and give me treat~~ "






Hey okies, i realised that I'm been blogging like everyday~~~ There many factors which cause me to do so~~

1. Stressed.
2. I'm procrastinating in my revision.
3. I'm lonely, no one's talking to me.
4. I wanna 'waste time' so I can go to sleep ( It's not that i'm that free to waste time but I'm just stoning )

Anyways leaving that all behind~~ I've been feeling rather unmotivated recently~~ Just maybe there's just too many things on my mind and that's why I feel so distracted to be consistent in my studies.

Please Somebody Motivate ME!! =X


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home