Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Okies I feel quite down today~~~ Though I hardly show, but I guess it's cos of my ear and the extremELY scorching weather~~~ =X

BUT.. Something to be glad about.. Mr. Ear is improving and today i can hear quite abit already~~ Hopefully it'll improve gradually. =)

Yup, impromptu speech just gone by in a flash today and just one more presentation next week for world issues and then G
OODBYE TO PRESENTATIONS for now~~ =)

OHYES!! Exam's coming sooooon~~~ And man I feel so left behind because I've skipped a whole lot of lectures to either study or do project~~ So yup, hope that i'll be disciplined enough to STUDY HARD! Please hor ELY!! =)



Gosh I really need a someone.
I've never experienced that sort of thing before.
And sometimes I can really feel lonely and left out.

Sometimes I wonder how i managed to survive alone.
Anyway love is patience and kind.

If It's really Your Will Lord,
You'll show me that someone special

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home