Saturday, January 02, 2010

Okies took this 'somewhere only I know' near the FLEA Yesterday~~ Lolx!!




Wow a whole lot of things happened during the past 2 weeks~~ Phew I can't hardly sit down and breathe with all that stress just piling up on my shoulder. =X.


Okies this is the Skeleton which Joey, Ely, Royston and Kent has been working on~~
Sometimes I wonder if the lecturer understood the difference between Science and design School! LOL!!


So yup the finalised one~~~ =)



Okies, this is the unique place which I spent my New year~~~

So yup this time, New Year celebration had the lest impact on me cos I feel that we're all just celebrate it like it's some habit or something.. Yup everything just go by without a plan, so we ended up hiking from Bugis to City Hall to Fort Canning Park to Douby Ghuat and back to bugis~~

Hahahahas, that least the way how we spent our night was different from what others are doing~~

- some at Marina Mirage
- some at Sentosa Beach Party
- some at chalets
- some at friend's home
- some just spending time with their parents, appreciating how much their parents have done for them.

So yup, at around 4am plus we cabbed home and on the way home the tire of the cab we were in punctured so we board another cab and the midnight charge plus public holiday was WOW!! Lolx!.. An ironic great start for a new year with my resolution to be someone less spendthrift. =X


Okies, more about the year 2009~~ Super duper summerised one~~

- 'O' level results
- the lifeless break while waiting for poly to start ( determined to work hard when school starts.. But apparently not~~ )
- I broke my ankle ( Believe me.. an AGONISING experience especially those who appreciate intensive sports )
- Poly life which wasn't as slack as what everyone told me it would be. (yeah right~~)

Okies I think I've dementia cos I could only recall the past events but not those current ones.

This year 2010

- I wanna be more sensible and matured
- I wanna be more hardworking (Gosh please mean it this time Ely~~)
- I wanna be less lame.. I mean seriously less lame so that I can walk properly (What a paradox!!)
- I wanna be more active in sports and not excuse it to the busyness of life
- I wanna spend more time with my parents whenever possible ( cos they really need to know how much I really appreciate them for providing for me) =)


Okies that's like all for now~~ Yup, JIAYOU JIAYOU EVERYBODY!! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home