Friday, April 02, 2010

GENTING!!!

HAHAHA Okies let my pictures, which took me two days to finish upload due to the size of photo, do the talking. I'm too tired. =)


Clear day~~

When the clouds do their usual visit in the morn and night.

3D map of genting which we managed to explore around half of it.

First world hotel which we stayed in.

man-made waterfall

HAHA a picture of someone who wants to hide from somebody. Blending in the tree trunk.








Haha i actually waited for the train to come before taking the picture.

Pirate ship which i didn't take. Not I'll feel sick the whole day.

Birds which I think have very sad lives being caged up.

I tripped on this plight of stone steps.



Everyone whom I went with to genting.



Haha I wanted to take a plain picture but they insisted to be in the picture. LOL!

Day view.

night view.



Flowers which my mum would be glad to see.

Ohyes my favourite tree over there.

Awesome scenery which makes you wanna stay there forever. Better still with someone special. RANDOM~~~

I actually step into their comfort zone to take this photo. Which u can see their are waiting to either attack me or flee.

But it's just awesome to see a pack of dogs over there. I mean it's rare since they are despised by the yalams.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home