Sunday, April 25, 2010



Ohmy Ohmy I'm lost. I'm not sure what's going on. I can't seem to concentrate. And I'm feeling very guilty for not touching much of my homework. With only one more day left before monday blues steps in. I must really stop dota-ing, ahhh shouldn't have gey kiang start playing when i managed to stop. =(


Ohyes, school's started and it really feels different. I would say weird cos maybe some of us might not have seen each other for weeks. Anyways on the bright side I think i'm just being paranoid according to luckybluebirds. Yes time flies and yea we all in year 2. Alot is excepted from us now like nobody's gonna like scold us for not studying. It's all about initiative which is what I'm currently struggling with.



Anyways my saving plan was a total failure, which means I'm really broke. GOSH someone save me. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home