Thursday, April 08, 2010

Okies I'm not supposed to blog cos I'm supposed to be awake by 5am later. But anyways I can't sleep either cos of my sun-burnt which makes me very hot an uncomfortable to sleep.

Well Freshmen orientation workshop (FOW) is done and there's still freshmen orientation camp (FOC) later on. I'm not too sure why we have to go back today but anyways good in one way because I ran out of underwear. EXCEPT for the travelling aspect which I spent $18.80 for cab home cos I don't wanna trouble my parents. Though it's in my budget of $20 but I still feel that it's really a waste of money to cab home from school.

And yes the reason is due to my overwhelming tiredness. Mainly due to the reduced lack of man power as compared to the orientation training camp I had in december. Adding on are some unreasonable programmers and some useless foodmin. (But relax, I'm not that great and not all progs and foodmin are like that)

So yup today's the most tiring day. ( U can tell because I am actually half dozing half typing.) AND AND AND I fell down today at the amphitheatre cos of the slippery soap on the floor.

Okies I BTH already gonna sleep already!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home