Friday, May 28, 2010

This is the best picture taken for brownie during ACM (animal care and management) in school. Sorry Joey couldn't help but post this.


Salad which i helped my mum to prepare during my sis 21st birthday.



Metabolic Chemistry lab. Reminds me of sec. sch days chemistry practicals. (and of course the chem teacher who always look down on me and finally dealing with me by sending me to another class. Haha, memories memories memories)


My favourite coffee!! (mocha) I would rank this first in my MOST favourite drink. =)



And yes one of my major drawings.


The finale. (like finallllllllly) =)




This is only the super summerised events that are happening in my so very hectic life. Nowadays I'm also not colouring my fonts anymore cos it takes alot time. Anyways life's filled with alot of problems and yes I'm really stressed. And through all this problems, I found out another something about myself. Although I may get hurt easily, but I forgive as easily as I get hurt. (forgetting it might take some time though)


Anyways I feel crappish this few days. As in I keep talking crap uncontrollably. I needa control my mouth. Hahahas. Before my friends start slapping me. Anyways my term test is next week and yes i got a lot of catching up to do!! Shall chiong now.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home